Should you take a cash offer for your house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash If you’re selling a property to an end buyer (the person living in the home), chances are […]
Archive | Case Studies RSS feed for this section
Our daily and consistence habits do matter and will always show “face” in everything that we do, including our businesses. And, yes… even your real estate investing! Tom Corley, on his website RichHabits.net, outlines a few of the differences between the habits of the rich and the poor: 1. 70% of wealthy eat less than […]
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in Morgantown: A Short Guide
- Selling Your House While Divorcing in Morgantown
- Houses For Rent By Owner In Morgantown – 4 Reasons Why Rent-to-Own Is Better
- Rent To Own Houses In Morgantown – How Does It Work?
- Rent To Own Real Estate In Morgantown – What If I Have Bad Credit Or No Credit?