Should you take a cash offer for your house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash If you’re selling a property to an end buyer (the person living in the home), chances are […]
Archive | Real Estate News RSS feed for this section
While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing Morgantown real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive into […]
No matter what strategy you favor in real estate investing, the purpose of investing is to create a favorable return, or let’s say to maximize our ROI. Why invest in anything especially real estate if you are not creating a good return but most of us investors including myself forget the other equation with the […]
The story continues to make news as more and more employees are losing money in their company 401k plan and many are wiped out but it doesn’t have to be that way. Most people are to busy to know and learn on the different options on better ways to grow your retirement plan by a […]
- Houses For Rent By Owner In Morgantown – 4 Reasons Why Rent-to-Own Is Better
- Rent To Own Houses In Morgantown – How Does It Work?
- Rent To Own Real Estate In Morgantown – What If I Have Bad Credit Or No Credit?
- Homes For Rent By Owner In Morgantown – Rent-To-Own Step-By-Step
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Morgantown – Here’s What You Need To Know