Our daily and consistence habits do matter and will always show “face” in everything that we do, including our businesses. And, yes… even your real estate investing! Tom Corley, on his website RichHabits.net, outlines a few of the differences between the habits of the rich and the poor: 1. 70% of wealthy eat less than […]
Tag Archives | thoughts of a real estate investor
- Houses For Rent By Owner In Morgantown – 4 Reasons Why Rent-to-Own Is Better
- Rent To Own Houses In Morgantown – How Does It Work?
- Rent To Own Real Estate In Morgantown – What If I Have Bad Credit Or No Credit?
- Homes For Rent By Owner In Morgantown – Rent-To-Own Step-By-Step
- Key Disadvantage Of Selling To An Investor Over A Traditional Buyer In Morgantown – Here’s What You Need To Know